Better Resource Management
- Improved inventory Management by shifting products where needed. Ability to see and respond quickly to surge and dips in demand
- Track inventory lying across locations and boundaries, leading to leaner inventory
- Better production management for coordinating supply and demand and meeting production schedules or procurement schedules at the lowest cost.
- Better workforce management for improved workforce allocation and better utilization of skills.
- Better asset management for improved cost, depreciation, relocation, custody, physical inventory and control of maintenance records, both locally and worldwide.
- Increased work volume with same workforce
- Reduced errors at work leading to less rework and reduction of wastages through stronger planning
Improved Decision Making & Planning
- Improved strategic decisions for greater market responsiveness, fast profit analysis, tighter cost control and effective strategic planning.
- Improved management decisions for flexible resource management, efficient processes and quick response to operation changes.
- Improved customer decisions with flexible customer services, rapid response to customer demands and prompt service adjustments.
Companywide Performance Improvement
- Track Financial performance by lines of business, by product, by customers, by geographies or by different combinations.
- Improved Manufacturing performance monitoring, prediction and quick adjustments.
- Overall operational efficiency and effectiveness management.